With A Merger Or Acquisition On Your Radar
Confidently Navigate It All With An Experienced Partner
A merger or acquisition is a big change for a business. It comes with many uncertainties and questions. For companies seeking a strategic partner for a merger or exit through an acquisition, the key is credibility. By establishing a baseline for performance and developing credible financial statements, including detailed cash flow models and realistic profit and loss and balance sheet forecasts, everything you need to prepare for a merger or acquisition is at your fingertips.
If you are preparing for a merger or acquisition, you have specific financial service needs.
- Forecasting and modeling of post-acquisition results for a potential acquirer
- Active participation, in meetings, from a trusted financial guide representing your financial interests
- Negotiation of deal terms
- Assistance in raising funds for the transaction
- Planning and assistance with the performance of due diligence
- Financial modeling of post-acquisition figures
- Navigation through the closure of the deal
- Management and integration of purchase accounting
The experienced team at G-Squared has led over fifty mergers and acquisitions for our clients. Find out how we can guide you through the process. Schedule a consultation with a mergers and acquisitions expert today.