The resources below have been curated to keep you up to date and armed with the tools you need to not only survive post-pandemic business challenges but to grow and thrive in potentially new ways. Please explore the resources below, which we will update regularly. We invite you to subscribe to receive our regular email alerts and updates, fill out the form on this page.
And you are always encouraged to contact us directly to book an initial conversation to see if we may be able to help your business adapt quickly and strategically as things continue to change.
Featured Resource – New!
To attract a good buyer and get a strong valuation when you are ready to sell your business, our checklist outlines 10 things business owners need to do long before they actively pursue an exit.
Business & Financial
- New Tax Credit Can Save Businesses Up To $14,000 Per Employee| Forbes New!
If your business continues to be severely impacted by COVID-19 (e.g., 80% decline in revenues or a partial suspension of operations), you might qualify for both a PPP loan and the Employee Retention Credit in 2021.
- Record-setting expectations for the economy propel small business growth projections | WSJ New!
“Record-setting optimism” summarizes this new survey about small business confidence from the WSJ and Vistage. The economy could grow at a torrid pace this year, but not without hiccups (think, “supply chain”).
- Meet Venture Capital’s Baby Cousin, Venture Debt | Washington Post New! Private credit is slated to reach $1.5 trillion by 2025. Investors are continuing to turn to private credit as startups continue to stay private for longer. VC firms are seeing record levels of activity in venture debt, aka vendor lending.
- When Is the Right Time for Your Company to Get an Audit? | G-Squared Partners
Is your business due for an audit? Explore the reasons why your company would need an audit, what kind of audit service would suit your company, and the steps to take to ensure your business is ready for an audit.
- Investor Complacency Could Soon Be Replaced By Primal Fear | Seeking Alpha
The Coronavirus, and its future path, will be the single most important factor in shaping the global economy for the next 18-24 months. Why are there so many individuals who are taking the seriousness of this pathogen so lightly?
- How COVID-19 Has Reshaped M&A Agreements | Law 360 New!
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we do business, and merger and acquisition agreements are no different. Dealmakers are starting to negotiate more specific advertise affect clauses and have begun leaning on earn outs.
- How to get a small-business loan under the Biden administration’s new PPP rules | Washington Post - New!
The Biden administration has announced a series of changes to the federal PPP program to ensure that more funding goes to SMB's. Most notably, companies with more than 20 employees will no longer be eligible to receive funds.
- Managing Through COVID-19: Six Imperatives for CFOs| CFO Publishing
In this period of rapid economic deceleration and uncertainty, there are six distinct imperatives can help CFOs protect their companies and workforces
- Don’t Mention the Virus! And Other Marketing Tips | The New York Times
Brands and influencers want to sell products to homebound customers, but doing so requires being sensitive to the reality of the pandemic.
- What Does It Mean To Be Resilient? | Forbes
There’s a misinterpretation that resilience is about being fearless, being tough or just being able to pick yourself up by the bootstraps. These misperceptions are especially prevalent in business circles. That’s a big problem because this way of thinking can actually make business leaders less resilient.
- Business leaders are concerned, and rightly so, for the welfare of their people and their organizations. In the face of a global crisis, well-prepared businesses can help protect their workers and their bottom lines.