The resources below have been curated to keep you up to date and armed with the tools you need to not only survive post-pandemic business challenges but to grow and thrive in new ways. To receive updates straight to your inbox- simply fill out the form on this page.
Ready to chat? We invite you to contact us directly to book an initial conversation to see if we may be able to help your business adapt quickly and strategically as things continue to change.
Are you thinking about selling your business? Congratulations!
Selling your business is one of the most exciting, albeit stressful times in the life of a business owner. Click the button below to receive access to our 'Sales Readiness Kit', a selection of resources hand-selected by our team of experts.
Business & Financial
- Report: Small manufacturers are the most optimistic| Axios New!
"More small businesses in the manufacturing sector expect to see higher sales next quarter, relative to operators in other industries."
- 6 questions every job candidate should ask when interviewing at a startup, according to VCs and startup founders | Business Insider
"From "fully diluted shares" to company weaknesses, these are the questions that candidates should ask before joining a startup, say the experts."
- When You Don’t Have the Answers, Ask the Right Questions| Gene S. Godick
We are halfway through 2021, a good time for business owners to pause, assess where things stand, and identify challenges to be faced in the second half of the year.
- SBA enhances disaster loan program citing Delta variant challenges | CBS News New!
"The Small Business Administration announced improvements to its disaster loan program in an effort to help more small businesses access financial support from the government as the Delta variant of COVID-19 continues to trip up business operations nationwide."
- What you need to know about corporate vaccine mandates |New York Times New!
"The issue of vaccine mandates has been a delicate balance for employers, weaving in politics, health and privacy. But the government has put increasing pressure on employers to play a role in helping to vaccinate the country — and executives are desperate to get back to a degree of normalcy."
- There's still 'billions of dollars in relief' available for small businesses: SBA administrator | Yahoo Fiance
"Small businesses in America can still capitalize on the pandemic stimulus program offered by the federal government, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman told Yahoo Finance in a new interview."