We’re problem solvers, forward thinkers, and difference makers. At G Squared Partners, every day is different, but one thing stays the same: our commitment to culture and our commitment to each other.
Together, We Make an Impact
“G-Squared does a great job of providing continuous learning. Our goal is to have an environment where everyone knows what it takes to make it to that next level”
“Working at G-Squared is very challenging but also extremely rewarding. It's been a great fit for my career and I can’t wait to see where it takes me”
G-Squared Partners provides finance and accounting services to entrepreneurial businesses across a variety of industries. Our team enjoys a hybrid work environment, with three days a week in-office and two days a week work-from-home.
You’ll gain real time, in-person exposure to a fast-paced, client-driven world with the support of a culture that focuses on mentorship and advancement. Every day brings a new challenge, and with it, a new opportunity to learn and grow.
For early-career professionals, G-Squared is the perfect training ground, with rapid progression opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of businesses, and a keen focus on technical excellence. Seasoned business professionals will find an environment where they can make a difference from day one.
We work hard but make no mistake, we have fun too. From company outings to Phillies games to our open, friendly office environment, our team is proud to call G-Squared home.
At G-Squared Partners, we're focused on nurturing the leaders of tomorrow and are proud to offer driven professionals a proven path to success.
5 of our 6 Directors started their careers right here, representing our commitment to developing emerging leaders.
We give 100%, 100% of the time. Our work matters: to us, our clients, and our community.
We’ve never met a problem that can’t be solved. Our team isn’t afraid to think differently to deliver results.
Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. From day one, you’ll work side by side with our senior leaders.
We believe in personal and professional growth. At G-Squared, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, rewarding work, and a career path with no limits.
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Hybrid Remote Work Policy
401(k) with Employer Match
401(k) Profit Sharing Program
Quarterly Company Outings
Entry Level Staff Accountant
The ideal candidate for immediate employment will be a recent graduate with a BS in Accounting, with at least a 3.0 GPA, ensure this is denoted on your resume. Please note that this is an entry level position, and we prefer to hire and train people for their first job. We have had great success with this model, and it gives new graduates a great opportunity to learn and grow their career. Currently, we are looking to hire for this position to start in the Spring/Summer 2023. This is a perfect position for Winter or Spring 2023 accounting graduates!
Staff Accountant Duties:
As a Staff Accountant, you are a key member of the G-Squared Partners team. With the support of top Directors, we expect our Staff Accountants to work closely and learn from their experience as well as take the initiative to look for new opportunities to better serve clients. As a part of the team, your duties will include:
- Preparation of financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and departments.
- Maintaining and balancing the system by inputting data as it is received.
- Analyzing information and options by developing spreadsheet reports and verifying that information.
- Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts.
- Preparing payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes where they will benefit clients.
- Answer accounting and financial questions through research and data interpretation.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Contributing to the accomplishment of the organization's mission by completing tasks, achieving personal and companywide goals, and getting results for your clients.
Required experience: Newly graduated with a B.S. in Accounting and GPA over 3.0. US work authorization is required.
If G-Squared sounds like the place for you, consider sending us your resume.